Today morning two tents were burnt in a minor fire at Rann Utsav in Tent City of Kutch at Dhordo some 80 kms from Bhuj. It is a famous tourist destination of Gujarat.No casualty were reported from the site. Short-circuit in a water heater may have caused the fire said the official. Tent city fire […]
In Surat, Truck carrying LPG cylinders caught fire after colliding with school bus. In incident of major fire, No casualty were reported from accident site. Students were safely evacuated from the bus. There were more than 15 cylinders in the truck. School bus, auto and tempo were also trapped in the incident of fire. Fire […]
Today in Anand, Fire breaks out in chemical godown near Khambhat. Fire fighters reach the spot and started rescue operations. Flames were so big that it could be seen from kms away.
Today in Ahmedabad, incident of fire was reported in Gota area at fifth floor of Ganesh Genesis building which is close to Godrej Garden City complex. Fire went upto eighth floor from fifth floor. 10 teams of ire fighters have rushed to the spot and fire was brought under control. As per Fire Officer, 37 […]
Chief Secretary, Principal Secretary of Gujarat to submit their report on Surat Fire Tragedy in Sarthana claiming 22 lives to Gujarat Chief Minister Vijay Rupani. All coaching centres operating in high rise buildings shall be inspected by the Director (Fire Services) who shall take immediate action for closing down the operation of coaching institutes operating […]
Today Patidar leader and Gujarat Congress member Hardik Patel demands resignation of city mayor over fire tragedy at Takshshila complex in Sarthana area of Surat claiming 19 lives. BJP calls Hardik’s demand as a political stunt. Hardik expressed his agony through his official twitter handle. सूरत में आग की घटना के बाद मुझे एसा था की […]
HERO of Surat fire incident KETAN JORAWADIA who climbed upto 2nd floor in burning Takshshila complex and saved 2 students from falling off the complex in fire at Sarthana ; brave KETAN did not bother about his life SALUTE TO KETAN and Standing ovation to Ketan for his bravery and presence of mind. He deserves […]
Today afternoon in Ahmedabad, big fire breaks out in children’s hospital near Parimal garden. Incident of fire took place on fourth floor of Apple Multi Specialty hospital. Patients and medical staff has stranded in the incident. Fire fighters have reached the site and rescue operation has started. No casualties have been reported. Reason of fire […]
Today in Bharuch, 6 bikes were burnt to ashes after fire breaks out in parking of Manglam residency in Ankleshwar. More details awaited. Reason of fire is not yet known.
Today in Rajkot, Fire broke out in factory making cotton threads in Paddhari, loss of valuables worth Rs 200 crores feared. Fire took place in Narendra Cotton in Paddhari on Rajkot Jamnagar highway. Fire fighters were called from Morbi and Jamangar. Cotton mill owner blamed that due to delay in fire fighters reaching the site, caused […]