Today early morning in Ahmedabad, one man and his 5 year old daughter died in a fire mishap in Gurukul area. Fire erupted in 3 storied Rajhans flats in the morning probably due to short circuit. The fire immediately caught entire building in which people from the same family live in different flats. As per Police, most of the other occupants of the building managed to escape one man and his 5 year old daughter who were trapped in the fire. His wife has also sustained serious burn injuries and been admitted to a hospital here. The fire spread quickly in the apartment owing to lot of wooden work in it, police said adding the incident was being investigated in detail.
Tiger Shroff is all set to don the avatar of a desi superhero in his new film ‘A Flying Jatt.’ Bollywood’s hottest and newest action hero on the block – Tiger Shroff is all set to don the avatar of a desi superhero in his new film ‘A Flying Jatt.’ The first poster of the […]
Presenting Tum Bin 2 video song Dekh Lena in voice of Arijit Singh & Tulsi Kumar. It is a Indian romantic drama film, written and directed by Anubhav Sinha and produced by Bhushan Kumar, under the T-Series banner. The film is the sequel to the 2001 romantic drama film Tum Bin. It features Neha Sharma, […]
Today, Gujarat Chief Minister Anandiben Patel visited Botad. CM distributed assistance worth Rs 90 lakhs to farmers during Rabi Krushi Mahotsav and Krushi Kalyan Mela organized at newly formed district Botad in Gujarat. CM meets people of Botad.