Ammonia Gas Leakage in Potato Cold Storage kills 2 animals in Gandhinagar
Today in Gandhinagar, in incident of Ammonia Gas Leakage in Potato Cold Storage near Mansa 2 Animals died whereas 4 persons working in cold storage were rescued. They are under treatment.
In Mansa on Vijapur highway at Ridrol village, Ammonia gas leak in cold storage took place. No casualty has been reported from the site.
Gandhinagar Police officers and Ahmedabad and Gandhinagar Fire Brigade teams have reached at the site. 108 Ambulance also reach at the site.
It is learnt that Fire fighters also have been affected of ammonia gas leakage and experiencing suffocation and breathing problem.