Bollywood actor Sushant Singh Rajput-starrer ‘Chhichore’ gets National Award in the best Hindi film category. Kangana Ranaut wins the best actress award for her films ‘Manikarnika: The Queen of Jhansi”and ‘Panga.
The 67th National Film Awards award for the films released in 2019 were announced in Delhi today, which were supposed to be declared last year but were delayed due to the Coronavirus pandemic.
‘Bhonsle’ and Tamil movie ‘Asuran’.The award for the best feature film has been awarded to Malayalam movie ‘Marakkar: Arabikadalinte Simham’, which also picked up the award for Best Special Effects.
- Best Feature Film: Marakkar: Arabikadalinte Simham.
- Best Hindi Film: Chhichhore.
- Best Actor (Male): Manoj Bajpayee (Bhosle) and Dhanush (Asuran)
- Best Actor (Female): Kangana Ranaut (Manikarnika and Panga)
- Best Supporting Actor (Male): Vijay Sethupathi.