Payoneer, a leading online payments company transforming the way businesses send and receive cross-border payments, today reiterated its commitment to become the preferred business partner for the Gujarat trading community in Ahmedabad. Payoneer empowers global commerce by connecting businesses, professionals, countries and currencies with its innovative cross-border payments platform. In today’s border-less digital world, Payoneer enables millions of businesses and professionals from more than 200 countries to reach new audiences by facilitating seamless, cross-border payments. Additionally, thousands of leading corporations including Airbnb, Amazon, Getty Images, Google, and Up-work rely on Payoneer’s mass pay-out services.
Over the past one year Payoneer has been actively engaging with local entrepreneurs and SME’s across India, to understand and address the needs of the community. After receiving a healthy response in Lucknow & Coimbatore, Payoneer now strives to tap the burgeoning business community in Gujarat. Commenting on the brands vision, Mr. Rohit Kulkarni, Country Manager, Payoneer India said “The payments ecosystem in India is witnessing a gradual but steady shift, supported by the onset of consolidation amongst existing market participants and the entry of nimbler and more flexible payment solution providers. Not only is the Indian market undeserved, but it also has yet to reach the levels of penetrations of other emerging economies in terms of smartphones (per head) and broadband connectivity. In short, the opportunity is immense.”
Founded in 2005 and based in New York, Payoneer is venture-backed, profitable and ranked in the top 100 of Inc. 5000’s Financial Services companies. With 12 offices, worldwide (including its India HQ in Bangalore), it has an enviable talent pool of more than 750 employees globally. Rohit also added, “The Indian business community is no longer doing business the traditional way; they are upping their reach; expanding their channels of income and looking for cost-effective ways to conduct cross-border business. We at Payoneer have identified this tectonic shift and are confident that we can address the burgeoning demand we expect from these entrepreneurs and freelancers. It’s our endeavor to emerge as the preferred business partner to the local Indian business community, and support them in expanding their services globally.”
The Payoneer Advantage:
· Cost Effective: Receiving funds from global companies with ZERO transfer fees and save up to 71% on conversion than other payment solutions.
· Convenient: Payments are sent directly to your local bank account, in INR.
· Compliant: Payoneer is a licensed and registered e-Money issuer across the EU and Money Service Business (MSB) in the US.
· Established: With operations spanning over 200 countries and 150 currencies, more than 700 employees worldwide, andits India HQ in Bangalore, Payoneer is a preferred payment provider for over 30 lac small businesses.
· Global: Growing network of global and local offices throughout North America, Europe and Asia.
Three Service Channels:
· Global Payment Service: Provides access to international receiving accounts, allowing global clients to send payments in their local currency. Supports payments from commercial companies in the United States (USD), Europe (EUR), United Kingdom (GBP) and Japan (JPY).
· Mass Payout Companies: Payoneer makes it easy to receive funds from more than 2,000 international market places like, Fiverr, and Airbnb. Freelancers, merchants and affiliates simply sign in to their account on the company’s website and select Payoneer as their payout method.
· Billing service:Bill your client and request payment directly from Payoneer. Clients can pay you online using their credit card, company bank account or through eCheck.
FREELANCING: WORK GLOBAL, LIVE LOCAL: Payoneer provides freelancers, freelance marketplaces and service providers with fast, flexible and low cost payment solutions. Freelance marketplaces such as PeoplePerHour and Freelancer.com – as well as any international company – are able to send funds to their freelancers easily and quickly. Freelancers in 200+ countries worldwide, who would typically encounter difficulties when attempting to receive global payments, are equipped with a host of payment services that remove the headache of getting paid.
AFFILIATES: MARKET GLOBAL, LIVE LOCAL: Hundreds of affiliate networks pay with Payoneer, including ClickBank, Somoto, Supersonic, Taptica, Taboola, CJ Affiliate by Conversant and MediaShakers – as well as networks built on Cake or HasOffers.Our solutions transcend geographical boundaries, allowing your affiliates to withdraw their funds in their local currency and using a payment method that best suits them.
ECOMMERCE: SELL GLOBAL, LIVE LOCAL: Payoneer provides ecommerce marketplaces and online sellers with all the tools required to pay and get paid globally as easily as they do locally. With Payoneer, global marketplaces including Amazon, Wish, NewEgg and Lazada enjoy the convenience of using a single unified interface for initiating, tracking and reconciling disbursements regardless of the location, payment method or currency of the sellers.