Prime Minister of India Narendra Modi will visit on March 6 to Gujarat. He will arrive at Ahmedabad Airport at 9 am. From there he will proceed for Kevadia by helicopter. All the three wings of the army chief are to visit Kevadia for the conference.
After his return to Delhi, PM will again visit to Gujarat on March 12. He will visit Gandhi Ashram in Ahmedabad. Modi’s dream is to make Gandhi Ashram world famous like Sardar Patel Statue.
India to celebrate 75th anniversary of independence, PM Modi will flag off for this 21 days long Dandi Yatra.
Chief Ministers of BJP ruled states to join Dandi Yatra
- Union Ministers Rajnath Singh, Smriti Irani, Harshvardhan, CM of Gujarat, Dy CM and Ministers will also join Dandi Yatra at different times
- PM Modi will give global weightage to Dandi Yatra
Foreign media will also join in this yatra.
- Development of Sabarmati Ashram in Ahmedabad is the PM Narendra Modi’s dream project
- This visit of PM Modi regarding this dream project is very important * Master plan for development of Sabarmati Ashram is ready
- This project will be taken forward
- New TP will be released, consideration will be given to road and other facilities
- Development of Gandhi Ashram will be undertaken at an estimated cost of Rs.1000 crores.
All funds will be provided by Central Government. PM Modi may discuss the issue with State Government during Gujarat visit.