President of India Ramnath Kovind, the first citizen of India, is to celebrate Christmas in Diu, Gujarat in coming days. According to a source, President Kovind will be present at state speaker’s conference. President will pay a short visit to East Rajkot to celebrate Christmas in Diu. Preparations have been started by the district administration for the President’s visit.
President Ramnath Kovind will arrive at Rajkot airport on December 25. Will be leaving for Diu after a short visit.
Engaged in various programs during his three days stay in Diu. According to sources in Gandhinagar, he will be present at the inauguration as well as cultural programs.
President is coming to Diu as part of 3-days official program from December 25 to December 28. The President will arrive at Rajkot in the morning on December 25 and will leave for Diu after a short stay at Rajkot Airport. He will be given a grand welcome at Rajkot Airport.
Probably Additional Chief Secretary of Gujarat State as well as top officials of Rajkot district administration will be present and welcome.
- Departs from Delhi at 10-25 hrs
- Arrival-Welcome at Rajkot Airport at 12.10 p.m.
- 12-20 Departure from Rajkot to Diu
- Arrival in Diu at 1.25 minutes
- Inauguration of Circuit House at 1.55 Jalandhar Beach
- 10-35 am Worship at Gangeshwar Mahadev Temple
- Completion of various works in 11-30 to 12-30 days
- Opening of 6-20 foodcourt-stalls
- Inauguration of INS Khukri Memorial, Cultural Program-Lunch Ceremony
- 4 to 5 pm visit Ghoghala beach
- Visit the fort from 6-55 to 7-40 and organize light and sound show in the fort
- 7-40 to 8-20 cultural program
- Departure from Div to Rajkot at 10-30 in the morning
- 11-35 Welcome to Rajkot Airport
- 11-45 From Rajkot Airport to Delhi